Deporte Motor
For what it's worth (and it may not be worth much...)
While watching the Duke-Maryland game (ouch! Terps are good!) I saw a spot advertising the upcoming NASCAR race in California — on ESPN Deportes!!!
I couldn't believe it. But clearly it's true. I guess ESPN must see the growth potential both of stock car racing and the Spanish-speaking population.
As long as I'm on the Spanish kick — here's a shoutout to my sister, who is a little under the weather in Ecuador right now, on her 21st birthday. Hope you feel better 'sis!
While watching the Duke-Maryland game (ouch! Terps are good!) I saw a spot advertising the upcoming NASCAR race in California — on ESPN Deportes!!!
I couldn't believe it. But clearly it's true. I guess ESPN must see the growth potential both of stock car racing and the Spanish-speaking population.
As long as I'm on the Spanish kick — here's a shoutout to my sister, who is a little under the weather in Ecuador right now, on her 21st birthday. Hope you feel better 'sis!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home