Saturday, September 15, 2007

College football rears its beautiful head in Gillette

With pizza and drinks in hand, Angela and I are about to sit down to watch the Big Red (Nebraska) take on the big condoms... errr... Trojans (University of Southern California. We'll of course be pulling for the Huskers and, in the back of our minds, for the Pokes (Wyoming) as they take on the Most Exciting Fiesta Bowl Champions Ever (Boise State). I, too, will be thinking of the Loveable Losers (Duke) as they take on One of the Devils' Last Chances at not Finishing the Season 0-12 (Northwestern). The boys from Durham are up 7-0 in the first quarter. We'll see how that holds up. In any case, if they do end up losing, at least they'll be in good company. I particularly liked the headline from ESPN.com today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home