Two funny things for the weekend
Immediately following my second day pumping iron at Club Energize earlier this week, I had two funny things happen:
1.) As I was pulling out of the parking lot I realized in a row with a lot of trucks — 13 to be exact — and only one other car, a Pontiac Grand Prix parked on the end. Mostly Chevys and Dodges with a Ford or two mixed in for good measure.
2.) As I pulled up to a stoplight I got a cellphone call from a man wanting to talk to Harley. I am Peter, not Harley, so I told him "I know bikes named Harley and a dog named Harley, but no person by Harley." He laughed. I hung up.
Have a happy Labor Day weekend! We're off to the University of Wyoming for exciting collegiate football and then my maiden voyage into Nebraska to the big towns of Bayard and Chadron.
1.) As I was pulling out of the parking lot I realized in a row with a lot of trucks — 13 to be exact — and only one other car, a Pontiac Grand Prix parked on the end. Mostly Chevys and Dodges with a Ford or two mixed in for good measure.
2.) As I pulled up to a stoplight I got a cellphone call from a man wanting to talk to Harley. I am Peter, not Harley, so I told him "I know bikes named Harley and a dog named Harley, but no person by Harley." He laughed. I hung up.
Have a happy Labor Day weekend! We're off to the University of Wyoming for exciting collegiate football and then my maiden voyage into Nebraska to the big towns of Bayard and Chadron.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home