Life in a boomtown

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Random educational Web site

This has nothing to do with Gillette — alright, I suppose since we are part of the world it does — but it's really cool and you should check it out.

posted by Pedro_in_Wyoming at 8:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name:Peter Gartrell
Location:Gillette, Wyoming, United States

Originally from Durham, N.C., I moved to Gillette, Wyo., in 2005, where I remained as a reporter covering the coal industry for the Gillette News-Record until 2008. I've since quit, wanting to explore the country (and the world?) a bit. I have a deep interest in people and even deeper love of my family, which includes one *awesome* sister and four parents. I like to tell stories, share thoughts and ideas... Your comments are welcome.

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • And with this turn of the key...
  • "You Never Even Called Me by My Name"
  • Unforgetable bumper stickers
  • Paging Mr. Ed... Paging Mr. Ed...
  • Back in the saddle again
  • Washington, for once, hits it on the nose
  • The debate
  • A much awaited post
  • Get ready to be bombarded
  • Minnesota's plot thickens with a North Carolina tw...

Powered by Blogger