Juvenile humor
Brantley and I both had the afternoon off Thursday after a pair of grueling weeks. Seeing as how Brantley has a new Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel super-charged crazy monster pickup truck, we decided it would be a good idea to watch lightening from an impending thunderstorm on a road amongst the foothills of western Campbell County.
It was. Anyway, to the point of the story. (Unlike at the newspaper, I can make my point at the bottom! HA!)
We got back to town and were stopped at a red light just as a Chevron tanker with the world "LUBRICANTS" went through the intersection. It was funny. We both laughed.
It was. Anyway, to the point of the story. (Unlike at the newspaper, I can make my point at the bottom! HA!)
We got back to town and were stopped at a red light just as a Chevron tanker with the world "LUBRICANTS" went through the intersection. It was funny. We both laughed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home