Senate Resolution (not to be confused with Bacardi) 151
Sens. Mike Enzi and Craig Thomas introduced a resolution congratulating the University of Wyoming Cowgirls for knocking off the University of Wisconsin in the Women's NIT. While scientific studies have yet to prove that Pokes are definitively better than Badgers, empirical evidence already suggest that Wyoming has way better women's basketball teams...
I've never seen anything like the reaction the state had. All of Wyoming was completely enamoured with the women. Congratulations again to the Ladies in Laramie!!!
The text of the resolution is a bit cheesy — as resolutions tend to be — but is kind of interesting nonetheless, if only because Wyoming doesn't always get that much attention in Washingtion (Dick Cheney notwithstanding...) If I haven't scared you off yet, check out the resolution here.
I've never seen anything like the reaction the state had. All of Wyoming was completely enamoured with the women. Congratulations again to the Ladies in Laramie!!!
The text of the resolution is a bit cheesy — as resolutions tend to be — but is kind of interesting nonetheless, if only because Wyoming doesn't always get that much attention in Washingtion (Dick Cheney notwithstanding...) If I haven't scared you off yet, check out the resolution here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home