The final chapter?
Barry Saunders of the Raleigh (N.C.) News & Observer, weighs in on the dismissal of charges in the Duke lacross case.
I couldn't have put it better myself.
I'm in New York right now, and splashed across the front of its front page are the three men, the "Duke Three" as Saunders put it. Having walked past the New York Courthouse only yesterday, I've found myself looking east into the rain and pondering the words above it: "The true administration of justice is the firmest pillar of good government."
As an old minister of mine would often say, "So be it."
I couldn't have put it better myself.
I'm in New York right now, and splashed across the front of its front page are the three men, the "Duke Three" as Saunders put it. Having walked past the New York Courthouse only yesterday, I've found myself looking east into the rain and pondering the words above it: "The true administration of justice is the firmest pillar of good government."
As an old minister of mine would often say, "So be it."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home