The General
Bobby Knight is nothing if not hilarious. Here an anecdote from Knight on Texas Tech's consistency (or considerable lack thereof):
A 22-point lead with three minutes to go had developed into a four-point deficit. And I turned to Pat and I said, 'Pat, I was hunting the day befvore yesterday and my shotgun is in the trunk of the car. If we lose this game and have to go through this again, go up and get (it) and shoot me.'
And he looked at me and said, 'Nah, the way things are going I might shoot myself.'
Check out the rest of this funny exchange between Knight and the Boston Globe's Bob Ryan on the (Raleigh) News and Observer's basketball blog.
A 22-point lead with three minutes to go had developed into a four-point deficit. And I turned to Pat and I said, 'Pat, I was hunting the day befvore yesterday and my shotgun is in the trunk of the car. If we lose this game and have to go through this again, go up and get (it) and shoot me.'And he looked at me and said, 'Nah, the way things are going I might shoot myself.'
Check out the rest of this funny exchange between Knight and the Boston Globe's Bob Ryan on the (Raleigh) News and Observer's basketball blog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home