Happiness — Kzoo Style

So you want to know how one super-smart sister celebrates her
graduation from college magna cum laude (errr... way back in June... sorry for the delay)? Well, my sister — Miss Julia Gartrell, Kalamazoo Class of 2008 — would be a sterling example for scholarly studying such subjects. (I like these S's today). You can take a sneak peak at the pictures below.Intrigued? Of course you are. You want more. I knew it. That's why I set up this handy-dandy Flckr account so you can peruse a gallery with more friends, more family and a fair share of hugs, smiles and good feelings to go around... It was really a splendid day for the family, and, of course, the happy graduate.
Once again, Julia — who remains my only sister, full, half or otherwise despite the 200 percent increase of siblings we've experienced between 2003 and 2008 — congratulations on clearing college with such cool confidence, congeniality and, above all, constant creativity. (C's aren't so bad either, eh?) You are a rock star and I love you more than you could possibly ever know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home