Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Ahhh!!!

McNutt sure is going to be surprised when she gets home and sees the new computer sitting on the counter. I've kept it such a good secret!!!

It's an iBook (go Apple, options scandal notwithstanding!!!) and it's about a million — actually, 4 — times faster than my old computer, has eight times as much RAM, an 80 gig hardrive and wireless Internet plus a handy little device that helped me produce this:



That's right — a camerra installed above the screen! I bet she'll have the same reaction.

Now that I've got this baby, it'll be a lot easier to put posts up, so get ready to do some readin'

2 Comments:

Blogger HongPong said...

Hey P. first of all well done. as an apple shareholder, i say you are a free american.

alison has a blog set up @ http://www.twincitiesphotoproject.com . i helped her get it going.

Also if you want to try an easier way to post to blogs, maybe try using the GoogleDocs interface - it can post out to Blogger: http://docs.google.com .

I owe you a big spot on my blog roll of honor. Seeyas

9:18 PM  
Blogger Marc and Shuwen Jeuland said...

Cool news. Pete & Angie :)
Marc & I also got new computers late last year coz BOTH our lousy PC laptops died on us. Unfortunately with everything around campus (software & hardware) so Mac unfriendly we ended up perpetuating the pathetic existence of PCs.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home