The Wire and The Tourney
After a bit of a dry spell, I'm up and going again.
Today: Day off
Things to do: The Wire? The Tourney?
I've really gotten into the cops-drugs-politicians HBO series set in Baltimore. The drama is great, the intrigue keeps coming and figuring out "who dunnit?" has had me on my toes since I started the first season last week. (I'm in the second season now, if that tells you anything).
Then of course there's the tourney... I think my brackets are doomed since I've barely gotten a chance to watch any bball. Then again, even when I know what's going on my brackets don't come out so well, so maybe I'll do better this year.
Here's the first of a few photos from England. Maybe I'll really get my act together and post some more later today:


Mom and Me
Today: Day off
Things to do: The Wire? The Tourney?
I've really gotten into the cops-drugs-politicians HBO series set in Baltimore. The drama is great, the intrigue keeps coming and figuring out "who dunnit?" has had me on my toes since I started the first season last week. (I'm in the second season now, if that tells you anything).
Then of course there's the tourney... I think my brackets are doomed since I've barely gotten a chance to watch any bball. Then again, even when I know what's going on my brackets don't come out so well, so maybe I'll do better this year.
Here's the first of a few photos from England. Maybe I'll really get my act together and post some more later today:


Big Ben London Eye
Mom and Me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home