Great album cover
When I was at work Saturday, I mentioned to my editor and colleagues that if I was going to have a band, I'd name it Canned Tuna. I don't know, I like tuna. And I guess it's just, well, a good name. They all said, I think there's a band by that name, which a subsequent Google search proved was true. Not only can I absolutely not write music worth a crap, I can't even get the name of a band that's original or, as some might argue, even all that good. Well, I decided to look around the Internet a bit more (I was at work after all...) and I quickly found what has to not only be the greatest album cover but hands down the greatest album title. I give you REO Speedwagon's "You can Tune a piano, but you can't Tuna fish." Absolutely brilliant. I might just have to get it...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home