Finally... Friday
After a week of, well ... how do I put this? ... hell, (50 hours in four days, what do you call it?) I finally got to cook myself something truly worth eating — this glorious salad (that I invented on the fly at the supermarket):
Ingredients: Spinich, yellow pepper, strawberry, chicken coated in olive oil with sweet pepper seasoning, strawberry vinegarette, topped with black pepper, garnished with dill.
Prep time: About 15 minutes.
Satisfaction level: High.
Healthy factor: If you dig on iron, this salad is for you.
Now, white wine ingested and salad devoured, after a little dose of recently departed presidential Sam Brownback and a review of Elvis' meeting with Nixon on C-SPAN and George Washington University's Web site, my aching toes and I are headed for yet another night propped up on the couch... :-(

Too bad I have to work tomorrow...
Ingredients: Spinich, yellow pepper, strawberry, chicken coated in olive oil with sweet pepper seasoning, strawberry vinegarette, topped with black pepper, garnished with dill.
Prep time: About 15 minutes.
Satisfaction level: High.
Healthy factor: If you dig on iron, this salad is for you.
Now, white wine ingested and salad devoured, after a little dose of recently departed presidential Sam Brownback and a review of Elvis' meeting with Nixon on C-SPAN and George Washington University's Web site, my aching toes and I are headed for yet another night propped up on the couch... :-(
Too bad I have to work tomorrow...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home