Following in my sister's footsteps

I was inspired. What can I say? My sister goes to Ecuador and writes about her life events and I want to too, darn it! I just got done reffing some little tykes in third and fourth grade soccer games. The grass was green, the sky cloudy, some of the parents quite obnoxious but the kids — God bless 'em — sure did have a lot of fun. You just haven't lived until you have seen a goal keeper dive and tumble in order to "save" a ball that isn't moving.
High school football update: Campbell County High School Camels remain unbeaten after they drubbed Rock Springs, 28-7. Will this be the year for a championship? We'll see, we'll see. They have a damn good line.
College football update: Henry plays his first game of his last year in the farthest corner of the earth. Go Grove City. Duke, predictably, loses. Ohio State and Texas should be a dandy tonight with a beer in my hand and burger in my mouth.
College basketball preview: Duke. Gonzaga. New York City. December 21, 2006. We'll see how the whole living-with-girlfriend thing goes after that one... Angela did go to Gonzaga after all...
Catch y'all next week. Give me a holler on the cell or hit my email: pgartrell AT yahoo.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home